Camp NDA at a Glance
Camp NDA is designed for children who love being outdoors, like to learn cool new things, are not afraid to get dirty and want to have fun!
Campers are divided by age into two groups:
5-8 years of age
9-12 years of age
Camp NDA offers 7 unique weeks of camp, links to the right may be used to learn about each week's theme and a few of the unique activities campers will enjoy.
Cost & Time
$390 per week* / 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM
* Week 2 is pro rated due to holiday closures.
Typical Camp Day
Each week has a unique theme and will include special activities that are centered around the week's theme daily. In addition, daily campers will enjoy:
- Morning Circle
- Nature Activity and Environmental Education
- Morning and Afternoon Snack
- Lunch & Games
- Theme Week Activities -- Vary by Week
- Closing Circle
Social and Emotional Learning (SEL)
Camp NDA places a special focus on social and emotional learning (SEL) for all campers. This includes:
- Cross-age mentoring, when possible
- Prompt and guide use of conflict-resolution skills in peer disputes
- Encouraging the use of words to identify feelings and triggers
- Using the power of praise
- Weekly discussions to teach, discuss, and practice specific SEL skills
What to Bring
- Lunch and snacks. Parents please note that we are VERY busy during the day so be sure to pack plenty of healthy snacks and lunch -- your camper is going to be burning a lot of calories each day.
- Refillable water bottle
- Bug spray
- Change of clothes, shoes
- Rain jacket
Please label ALL of your camper's belongings.
For more information, please contact Alexandra Webb, Environmental Education and Enrichment Coordinator at 978-649-7611, Ext. 350 or [email protected]