Schedule A Tour
Become Your Very Best at the Academy of Notre Dame!
The Academy of Notre Dame is committed to the best outcomes for students with small class sizes and personalized attention. Curriculum focuses on hands-on, STEAM-based academic program that promotes critical thinking, analytical skills and collaboration. Upon graduation, students have taken a minimum of 4 lab sciences. Starting as early as preschool, students learn in age appropriate makerspace with project based learning.
- 200+ acres of pristine fields, ponds, and forests along the Merrimack River
- 180,000 sq. ft. of academic building space
- Mascot: Lancer
- School Colors: Blue and Gold
- Founding year: 1854
- Foundress: St. Julie Billiart, Sister of Notre Dame de Namur
- Early Years program begins at 2.9 years old by September 1st
- Makerspace and sensory room for age appropriate development
- 12 middle school sports
- Grades 5-8 offer an accelerated learning program (REACH) for exceptional students
- Our students outperform their peers statewide and nationally on the SAT, ACT and AP exams.
- 30 graduating seniors from the Class of 2020 earned more than $8 million in renewable, merit scholarships
- 100% college acceptance
- 90% of the Class of 2020 report acceptance to first choice or high interest schools
- 50% of our graduates declared a STEM major (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math), which is higher than the national average