The Academy of Notre Dame employs a full-time nurse to staff our Health Office. The nurse is available to students from 7:45 AM to 2:45 PM and will notify parents of a student’s health status as needed.
Families should use their SNAP Healthcare portal to share confidential documents and information about their child(ren). The SNAP Healthcare link may found on each families unique and private Parent Portal page on Veracross.
Nursing services provided:
- Assessment and follow-up of acute and chronic health issues
- General medication management and administration
- Immunization tracking
- Communicable disease management for the school
- School medical policies
- Treatment for students who are ill or injured
- Education of staff regarding student health issues
- Coordination and collaboration with parents, community health providers and staff members, as appropriate