- All students and Faculty have borrowing privileges. Library materials are checked out for a one week period.
- Children in Grades K & 1 may borrow one item at a time.
- Children in Grades 2-8 may borrow up to 2 items at a time.
- Students may request expanded privileges.
- All books must be returned on the date they are due. If a student needs to renew a book, then the student must first give the book to the Librarian to be restamped with a new due date. All books must be returned before any new book can be borrowed. If materials have not been returned by the end of the school year, students will be billed for the cost of the materials. Exceptions to the borrowing policies ( i.e.. allowing students to borrow more materials because of a special project or other circumstance) may only be made at the discretion of the Librarian. Such exceptions will be made on a case by case basis, keeping in mind the needs of both individual students and the student body as a whole.
Students will be given access to the use of the computers located in the Library at the discretion of the Librarian. A student is allowed 5 pages of print per project and each additional page is .10 cents. Students are not permitted to save files on the local computer.
Students may not load any software or disks to the computers in the Library without permission of the Librarian.
Books and materials are checked out for a one week period. After one week there is an additional one week grace period. Borrowing privileges are suspended until all late materials have been returned. In the event of a lost book the student will be billed for the replacement cost.