Experience the Academy
To optimize the learning experience and achieve the best possible outcomes for our students, the Academy of Notre Dame is committed to small, personalized class sizes. Through all grades, students are presented with a rigorous academic program that is enhanced with state-of-the-art technology and supported by a tight-knit, encouraging community.
The Advantage of an Academy of Notre Dame Education:
- Three of our graduating seniors in 2017 earned full, four-year college scholarships.
- Our 2017 graduates earned more than $7.7 million in scholarship offers
- 45% of our graduates declared a STEM major (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math), which is higher than the national average
- All girls' high school grads score 43 points higher on SAT composite scores*
- All girls' high school grads are more likely to participate in sports and/or extra-curricular activities in college*
- Ranked 9th best Catholic High School in Massachusetts by Niche.com
*2009. The Sudikoff Family Institute for Education & New Media. Women Graduates of Single Single-Sex and Coeducational High Schools: Differences in their Characteristics and their Transition to College.
- Two students from the 8th grade class of 2017 received scholarships to their prospective high school for their test scores on the Catholic High School Placement exam (HSPT)
- Superintendent of Schools for the Archdiocese of Boston recognizes faculty member as an ‘exemplary’ first grade teacher in fall 2016
- Ecumenical Athletic Association Teacher of the Year in spring 2017
- 2017 Google for Doodle national finalist
- Three Zaner-Bloser handwriting contest state winners (grades 2, 6, 7) in 2016-17
- Fifth grader wins Honors award in the Letters about Literature competition in 2016-17
Click here to see this address on Google Maps, customize your directions and more.