The Admissions Department of the Academy hosts a variety of events for prospective and new families throughout the year. See below for a list of upcoming events.
Early Years Open Houses
4:30-6:30 p.m. on Thursday, June 29th and Tuesday, August 15th
Building a Foundation for Growth & Excellence
- Meet Melissa Janes, M.Ed., our new Director of Early Childhood Development.
- Visit classrooms for Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten 1, and Kindergarten 2.
- Discover why the Academy's Early Years program is the right choice for your child.
- Three-tiered early childhood development program starting at 2 years 9 months through age 6
- Hands-on, developmental classrooms to accelerate learning opportunities
- Low teacher to student ratio providing a nurturing and supportive environment
- Physical education, art, music, computers, library, world languages, faith formation and STEAM that enhance whole child development
- Access to technology including StarBoard interactive whiteboards and iPads
- Learn about our exciting new initiatives for Fall 2017 including:
- Comprehensive curriculum for our youngest learners
- Mini Makerspace exploration center
- Bee-Bot® early coding and Osmo™ technology for creation, collaboration, and critical thinking
- Environmental responsibility through gardening, recycling and composting
- Community service such as Heifer International's Read to Feed program
- Cultural exchange partnership
- Explore our 200-acre campus situated along the Merrimack River offering pristine fields, ponds, and forests that provide seclusion and security unique to our location while also being in close proximity to local emergency services.
We’re sorry, no events were found for this calendar.
For more information:
Call: 978-649-7611, Ext. 327