The Admissions Department of the Academy hosts a variety of events for prospective and new families throughout the year. See below for a list of upcoming events.
Upper School Open House
11 a.m. - 1 p.m., Sunday, November 5, 2017
Academy Prepared - Prepared for College. Prepared for Careers. Prepared for Life.
Discover what makes the Academy different at one of our Upper School Open Houses. Let one of our 1804 Society ambassadors be your personal guide.
During your visit you'll have the opportunity to:
- Visit with faculty and staff
- Tour our facilities and campus
- Get to know our students
- Experience a showcase of student organizations and athletics
- Learn about our mission and ministry
- Chat with parents and alumnae
- Enjoy refreshments
- Receive an Academy Swag Bag
- Find out why an all-girls high school experience is for you!
1-3 p.m., Saturday, October 21, 2017
Open to the Public
The Academy invites families with children aged 10 or younger to our second annual event in celebration of Halloween. Set up of trunk displays to begin at 12:30; trunk or treating begins at 1. Games and activities will be organized in front of the building and on the front green. All participants should come dressed in their Halloween best and bring their own trunk decorations and individually wrapped, nut-free candy to give out. (Suggestion: bring enough treats for 100).