6 P.M., SATURDAY, MARCH 25, 2017
EMAIL AUCTION@NDATYNGSBORO.ORG TO RSVP
Sky Meadow Country Club, Nashua
6 p.m. - Silent Auction, Appetizers and Cash Bar
7 p.m. - Welcome & Dinner
8 p.m. - Live Auction
Tickets for this evening of fun and fundraising will be $75 per person which includes a dinner of petit filet and baked stuffed shrimp. Please use the button on right to reserve/purchase tickets.
This year's event will be held at Sky Meadow Country Club, 6 Mountain Laurels Dr., Nashua, with accommodations and complimentary shuttle transportation to the auction available through Homewood Suites. A room block has been reserved for the evening with three different room types available ranging from $89 to $139 per night. Please reference group code NDA when making reservations. Rooms will be available up to two weeks prior to the event.
What's Up for Bid?
A partial list of items for bid:
- Four New England Patriot tickets on the 50 yard line of the season opener
- A pair of Boston Celtic playoff tickets and overnight accommodations at the Lennox
- A signed jersey from Boston Celtic's all-star Larry Bird
- Tickets to a performance of the Broadway hit Hamilton
- A group package to cruise on a historic schooner out of Booth Bay Harbor, ME, with Interim President Randall Adams as the guide
- A signed jersey from Boston Bruin's star Bobby Orr
- A golf and lunch gift certificate for four to the Ridge on Cape Cod
- An Academy Speed Pass to get through the afternoon car pool line
- A foursome golf pass for Sky Meadow Country Club
- Pre-K-K2 Student Art Project - Fingerprint art
- Grade 1 Student Art Project - Watercolor art
- Grade 2 Student Art Project - Shadowbox drawings
- Grade 3 Student Art Project - Fused glass
- Grade 4 Student Art Project - Photo canvas
- Grade 5 Student Art Project - Custom cornhole toss game made out of wood
- Grade 6 Student Art Project - Tile
- Grade 7 Student Art Project - Paint on wood
- Grade 8 Student Art Project - Quilt
Fund-A-Need Paddle Raise
Artist rendering of playground redesign project:
The Academy Blue & Gold Auction committee is happy to announce that this year's Fund-A-Need project will be a Paddle Raise for our playgound redesign project for the area by the basketball court behind the school. This past fall it was decided to discontinue use of the equipment due to safety concerns. More recently the equipment was identified as a need in parent survey results.
In preparation for the auction, research has been completed, estimates obtained, and renderings created for the potential purchase of two new structures to replace what is currently there. (See rendering above.) The estimate of $55,000 includes site work, 18 inches of bark mulch and installation.
An anonymous donor has agreed to match funds raised at the auction in support of this project. Bids of all amounts will be accepted. We hope everyone will raise their paddles at the auction and elect to make a donation to help us reach our goal or use the button to the right under "Quick Links" to make an online donation.
- A seven carat blue topaz and diamond pendant
- A wine package of wines from around the world
- Heads or Tails interactive activity to win an Apple Watch
Become Part of the Team
Are you looking for an opportunity to get involved? Do you have a few hours of your time to donate for a good cause? Planning for the Spring Gala Auction is currently underway and the committee is seeking volunteers to help out. Given the many projects and tasks involved with an event like this, you are sure to find a job that will be enjoyable and fit into your schedule.
The Auction Committee meets at 7:45 a.m. once a month in the Boardroom. Check the All School Calendar for dates and times. New comers are welcome to join us. Come find out what the Auction Committee is all about and how you can use your talents to help the Academy. If you are unable to attend the meeting, but would like to volunteer, click the link on the right for the volunteer form.
The Academy of Notre Dame Auction Committee would like to encourage you to consider how participation in our Auction and Dinner can benefit your business:
- Greater exposure to hundreds of potential customers within the Academy community and the general public
- Alignment of your business values with that of Academy which believes in embracing diversity, fighting for global justice, and giving back to the community through service
- Free publicity in event promotional materials
The Spring Gala Auction presents you with the opportunity to help the Academy and help yourself. For contributors like you, the goal is to market your business to the 200 plus people who will be in attendance as well as to the greater Academy population (nearly 1600 parents, faculty, staff, and students) who will benefit from the funds raised during the event.
Your support is vital to our event’s success as well as the Academy’s academic programs. All sponsors received by March 1st will be printed in our program book. Sponsors will also enjoy other exposure which may include (depending on level of sponsorship) mentions in event publicity, an ad in the program book, signage at the event, website acknowledgement, and free tickets to the auction.
Click the Sponsorship Form link on the right for more information.
Auction Item Donations
Auction item contributions are needed to make this event a success. The greater the value of the donation, the greater the impact. Any items received by March 1st will be printed in our program book.
Click the Donation Form link on the right for more information.
How are the Funds Used?
The Academy's goal is raise money to supplement tuition and fees revenue for a multitude of school programs and plant improvements. Some specific fundraising target areas are tuition assistance, teacher professional development, science lab renovations, play structures, gymnasium restroom/locker room updates and improvements to landscaping and outdoor lighting. All proceeds from the event will be used for purposes such as these.
The Hanson Family - Event Sponsor
Mahoney Oil - Event Sponsor
Sisters of Notre Dame - Notre Dame Sponsor
Gervais Electric, LLC - Blue & Gold Sponsor
The Academy of Notre Dame, Tyngsboro, (NDA) is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization providing education for students in grades Pre-K through 12. Your gift is tax deductible in accordance with IRS tax guidelines.
Student Art Projects